how we help you
We provide professional learning workshops and personalised support for teachers and school leaders across Australia and the United States. Our training and support focuses on:
– Equipping Middle-Level Leaders to drive learning improvements.
– Supporting School Leadership Teams to drive whole school change.
– Building the capacity of teachers to deliver Future-Focused Learning.
– Supporting New Teachers to thrive in the profession.
– Assisting with School Improvements across a network.
Since 2012 we have partnered with state governments and organisations to support positive changes in schools. Here is a snapshot of some of our partnerships over the last twelve months.
Since 2013 we have co-created and delivered training programs and support to more than 200 schools in partnership with the New South Wales government.
We co-created Microsoft’s global Flagship Schools Program in 2019 to support innovative new schools, as well as their School Leader Academies across Asia and Latin America from 2015-18.
In 2019 and 2020 we have run the Microsoft AI for Good Challenge, engaging more than 5000 students and their teachers. The future-focused competition sees students learning about AI, and then dreaming up their own AI concepts. See more at aiforgood.com.au.